We’re more than happy to answer all of your stand up paddle board questions. If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, feel free to contact us.
- Properly stand on your board
- Place your feet for optimal stability
- Perform basic paddle strokes to control the direction of your board
You’ll also learn the basics about currents, wind and safety, along with a little local history and suggestions for local paddle boarding spots.
Since 95% of the instruction is held on the water, you’ll have plenty of time to get comfortable on your board and practice your technique.
Aside from learning SUP basics, our excursions also give you the chance to enjoy your natural surroundings in a new way. The bay is teeming with marine life not always visible from the shore. It’s not uncommon to see Bald Eagles circling above, harbor seals, jumping salmon, and handfuls of starfish. We’ve even had gray whale and octopus sightings
- Send us an email (please don’t call by phone) telling us the day and time of the class you wish to cancel — and if you need a refund instead of rescheduling your class.
- If you would like to reschedule your class, please take a look at the calendar and include your first and second choices in your email. We will try as hard as we can to accommodate you.