Alternative Driving Directions to Surf Ballard
Many of you are using Google Maps or a GPS device for directions to Surf Ballard. Unfortunately, we’ve found that these methods often send you down the most crowed and congested streets. If you have a class on a weekend or in the evening, taking these routes may result in late and missed classes. Here are a few options that work out better and will get you around the crowded arterial roads.
Coming from the South
- Using 99 will be easier than I-5
- After crossing the bridge over Lake Union between Queen Anne and Fremont on 99, take the first exit (Bridge Way)
- Immediately get in left lane and take a left onto N 38th. Go down to the light and go straight onto N 39th
- Go down to Leary and go right
- Take a left onto NW 46th St.
- Follow this to the light at Market St. and take a left. This turns into Seaview Ave.
- We are on the right hand side across from West Marine.
Coming from the North
- Take the 85th St. exit, heading west
- Follow over 99, Greenwood and 15th
- 85th will dead end. Take a right onto 32nd Ave NW and wind your way down the hill to a stop sign
- Take a left onto Seaview Ave. Go down about a mile and we are on the left hand side across from West Marine.
Using 65th St.
- Take 65th west to the stop sign at 32nd Ave NW
- Continue straight down to the stop sign at 36th Ave NW
- Go left and continue down hill to the stop sign at 61st St.
- Go right onto 61st. Go under bridge and take a right onto Seaview Ave.
- We are down about a quarter mile on the right side, across from West Marine.